ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR
MA CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISORS
BRAGB and the other State Local Chapters have partnered with the Home Builders and Remodelers of Massachusetts to bring you the best available online courses for CSL Continuing Education.
The following hour(s) of continuing education topics are required:
• Code Review four (4) hours (CS & CSFA) Two (2) hours (CSSL
• Workplace Safety one (1) hour
• Business Practices / Workers’ Compensation one (1) hour
• Energy (except Demolition Specialty License) one (1) hour
• Lead Safe Practices (only first renewal cycle) one (1) hour
• The remainder credit hours to be completed by approved electives - Elect
A qualifying licensee must provide proof of completion of required hours
of continuing education per two-year license cycle in the appropriate category in which the
licensee is licensed.
• Construction Supervisors License 12 Hours of which Six (6) hours are Face to Face
• Construction Supervisors License (One- and Two-Family Dwellings) 10 Hours
• Construction Supervisors Specialty License 6 Hours
Exception. Building officials who are certified and in good standing in accordance with R7 are exempt from R5.4.